Bowling is widely known as the American way of entertaining. Let’s recall a few American sitcoms (The Golden Girls, Everybody Loves Raymond, Roseanne, Malcolm in the Middle, The Flintstones, Married… with Children, and many others) in which teams compete, interact, laugh, but also, most importantly – have fun at bowling.
The History Of Bowling
Bowling is several thousand years old. Back in ancient Egypt, people were buried in burial grounds with balls. In Croatia, bowling began to develop in the 1950s, and fans around the world continue to play it today. It’s enough to say that nowadays over 150 million people enjoy playing this team game.
A Few Motivating Facts
- Bowling players are called bowlers. Maybe someday you become a pro bowler. Try to knock down all pins and find out how good you are.
- Basic equipment is pins, balls, and shoes. If you don’t know how to use them, ask our friendly staff to show you.
- It is necessary to knock down 10 pins placed in a triangle – best at once.
- If you do not succeed to strike from the first attempt, you are entitled to try one more time. Bowling is, after all, great fun.
- Bowling balls are of different sizes and weights. Therefore, they are customizable to everyone. Choose a ball that suits you the best.
- Bowling is good for fitness, exercise, and creativity. You will not sweat, but you will warm up and have fun.
On top of that, you need goodwill and bowling game can start!